Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Showing off what you got!!

Oh, you want to take a picture of me? Let me
pose for you!!




Hurry up and take my picture, because
I'm about to fall over.




Anyone who has been around Micah, knows that she
has a drooling problem. She always has a bib on, but
we had to take it off for the pictures so you could see
her cute name on her outfit. Notice how she is soaking
wet. I kid you not, that was after five minutes. Bless
her heart. Needless to say, I can't wait for the day that
we don't have to wear bibs anymore. When she goes to the nursery
at church, she is the only poor baby that has to wear one.




What in the world is that big black thing you
are pointing at me with the flashing light?



I really do think she is starting to teeth, but you
couldn't tell from the drool, because she has been
doing this for almost three months now. She was
really enjoying her thumb in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Shelli, I remember that drooling phase! The bibs cover up so many cute outfits! Ha.

    I love Micah's bedding! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete