Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photo Shoot

Today, Micah wore the first outfit I bought her when I was pregnant.
They only had it in the size six months, so I was very excited that she
fits in it finally! (I can't believe she is six and half months old) I tried to
get some cute pics of her sitting in front of our flowers, but she kept wanting
to pick them instead of look at us.




Such a pretty girl.



I realized after I changed her clothes that I should have taken
some pics of her in her nursery, because she is wearing the
nursery colors.


Isn't that so sweet!



Yes, the bow is attached to the limited amount of hair that my
child has. However, I realize that it looks like I glued the
bow to her head.



This is my favorite picture!!




Uh Oh!! We fell down!! Dont' worry, I caught her before
her head hit the dirt!


Still trying to pick my flowers!! Such a girl!



I think she thought that it was funny that she wasn't cooperating









2 comments: