party at the Travelers game. They were able to get a
sky box to watch the game in, so we could be in
the AC if we wanted to. We had so much fun, and
I was so proud of Micah. She stayed up until 10:30
and never even cried. She just enjoyed watching
everybody at the game. She is such a big girl!
I have to admit, I have a hot husband!
The birthday girl, Celice. We also went to UCA
together and majored in Interior Design. We then
worked two years together at Cantrell Design Center
Happy 27th Birthday Celice!
Micah got passed around all night and it never
even bothered her.
The happy family!!

Micah is so cute. I wish I looked as good as you after having a baby 5 months ago. You look great, and happy. Congratulations by the way! You are very right, God gives us the strength to handle all our situations. Since I had twins on my first pregnancy I know no different. It is trying at times, but it is also a lot of fun. Isn't motherhood AWESOME! I am now a follower of you blog. I am very addicted to blogging and read people's I don't even know, it will be nice to keep up with friends from school!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you could come!!! It would not have been the same without my best friend! Love you!
ReplyDelete