Friday, August 14, 2009
God's Grace and Strength
I am overwhelmed with emotions as I type this write now. I feel like I have been right there with Jason and Katie www.therowefam.blogspot.com through the emergency c-section and the beautiful three days they got to spend with their daughter, Reese Catherine. I don't understand why God allows these things to happen, but the strength that Katie has shown has amazed me. From the outside looking in, we can't understand that, but God gives his amazing strength and power to those who are suffering. And, with the great pain, of losing a child, comes great blessings and love from the Lord. God has a special plan for their family and the amazing testimony that they have already been able to show these past days, glorifies our all-powerful and loving God. My heart breaks for your family, but we prayed for you when God pulled you out of your sickness and we are praying for you now, as you go through the loss of Reese. I know you feel blessed to have been with her those nine months and three days. May God continue to bless you!! You will continue to be in our prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment