Thursday, September 10, 2009

Leaving My Baby:(

Sorry, no pictures this time, but I will get some on here soon. I just have to ask for prayer this coming week. I have to go to Vegas for work and Josh is going with me this time. Unfortunately, I have to leave Micah for four nights and five days. I'm dreading the plane ride. This used to be my favorite part of my job, but now, I think it's my least favorite. Everyone says the first time is always the hardest. I know Micah will be fine, she's going to be at Josh's parents the first half and mine the second half. She will be rotten when I get her home. But your prayers for me to get through it would be so appreciated and for me to enjoy being with just my husband. It's funny how quickly your priorities change.

1 comment:

  1. OH, girl I will be praying. I have only left my girls over night 1 time and that was after they were a year old and it was for only 1 night. To be honest, I cried for about the first hour but then I started to enjoy my time alone with my husband. Not that it gets easier but I quit dwelling on the fact that they weren't with me. I will be praying you will enjoy your time alone too, even though we don't think so, it is needed!

    ReplyDelete