Sunday, February 14, 2010

Micah's First Birthday

You will have to excuse the order of the pictures..they start with the end of the party. Needless to say, Micah had a great first birthday. Just Joshs and my immediate family, plus one of our best friends came. (18 people in all..we have a big family)


Party is over and feeding the dogs my goldfish.


Don't you just love those tights.

Riding her horse that Nana and Grandpa got her.


Her shirt says "Miss February" - love it.


She decided she wanted to lay down while opening her gifts...being a birthday girl is hard work.


Beautiful Picture of the birthday girl


gotta love the face


Eating cake for the first time..she was such a lady..she ate little bitty pieces.




Daddy with the birthday girl


Happy Family


Don't you just love her outfit...Amber Bohannan made the tutu and bow. www.aprincesscanplaytoo.blogspot.com I absolutely love it.


Hanging out with my cuz!


Not trying to brag, but I was so proud of the cake I made. It was my first time using fondant. I think it turned out great.


1 comment:

  1. Cute cake, and party. Love the tutu and bow and shirt. Wow, 1 year old. That is just crazy. Doesn't it go by way too fast! She is beautiful, Shelli.

    ReplyDelete