Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Micah's First Snow!

Sorry, I know I'm a horrible blogger...we're still really busy with the house remodel and I hope to have some good before and after pics posted soon. But until then, here's a few pics of Micah's first snow. Needless to say, I think she would have enjoyed it a little more if she was walking. Oh, and when we walked outside to see the snow, Micah kept pointing at the sky saying "dat" (translation: whats that?) So cute! My little baby is growing up...she will be one this Saturday.















I was only able to get pics of Gracie in the snow, Libby refused to step a paw in it.





3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. Wow, 1!!!!! Doesn't time go by fast. She is precious, and yes she is getting big and growing up. Have a great first birthday with your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo CUTE! Your family is precious! I'm so glad that I found your blog! Hope you and your family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Birthday, Micah! I can't believe it has already been a year. Either way, she's beautiful and she just seems so happy. You two must be doing a great job. Happy Valentines too!

    ReplyDelete