Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Micah's First Year

Wow, I can't believe Micah's first year has come and gone...it's not supposed to go that fast. I never knew you could love someone so much, and I am so blessed to have her as my daughter. I pray daily that she will grow up to be a women who loves and fears the Lord. A woman of character and integrity. I can't wait to see what God has in store for my little girl!

What Micah's up to these days:
You weigh 20 lbs. 14 oz.
28 1/2" tall
You have your two front, bottom teeth
You can say da da, momma, bye bye, and dank you ( kind of )
You are still crawling, not sure if you will ever walk.
You love playing with the dogs..you try and throw their toys...they don't get very far.
In the blink of an eye, you can climb all the way up the stairs.
You sleep from 8 to 7:30
You eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner and then cereal before you go to bed.
There is much more, but I think that is the main things.
Most of all - your mom and dad love you so much that it hurts sometimes.

Here are a few pics of your first year! Enjoy

The week you were born...wow, my face was pregnant too.


one day old...so sweet.



Daddy's little football

Three days old


2 months old..your first easter


Four months old..first dip in the pool


Five months old


Five months


8 months old..i just love this picture.


10 months old - Christmas


ONE year old...your first birthday!


We love you so much!! Can't wait to see what this next year brings!






















No comments:

Post a Comment