Micah's first halloween...she was my cute, little flower. There wasn't much trick or treating for her. We just went to both grandparents house and Josh's aunts house. Micah loved the attention to say the least.



Micah hanging out with my mom

For some reason, my dad scares Micah, but tonight she didn't cry. I was so proud of her because I hate it when she doesn't want my dad to hold her. I'm sure she will grow out of it eventually.

When we went to Jan's(Josh's aunt) she gave Micah her first sucker.

As you can tell, she thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't worry, we only let her suck on it for a couple of minutes.

Jan has a new buddy because of that sucker.

When we went to Josh's parents house, Micah didn't get candy, but a new toy. She already loves it. When we finally got home she crawled around the floor chasing it. It was too cute.

Nanna and grandpa with the flower.

Daddy lovin on his baby.


Isn't that the cutest flower you have ever seen?

I love this picture.
That is, without question, the cutest little flower I've ever seen! Kyle agrees too! Tilly had better watch out because Kohen may move on to little Micah, which I'm okay with as long as he stays within the Warford family :) Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete