Friday, October 16, 2009

First Family Vacation

We just took our first family vacation as three. I was so exicited just to get out of the house. We went to Big Cedar Lodge... in Branson, MO., which I highly recommend for those that just love outdoors. It was absolutely beautiful this time of year.


One of the many waterfalls around the lodge.



Cabins you can stay in at the lodge. (We couldn't afford those)


Josh and Micah...everyone says she looks like him, but I don't see it.


My sweet baby and me!



Family PIC!


Micah was getting tired of taking pictures by this point! Notice the pouty face. I still think its pretty cute.

Now that is my happy baby.


Micah riding her first horse, however, it was a corn husk horse. I'm sure the grandparents will have her on a real one soon!

We went to "Noahs Ark the Musical" and look who was there filming for their reality tv show. "The Duggars" - they have the show 18 kids and counting on TLC ( if you didn't know).. and she is expecting no. 19 in March. Crazy.. all of the kiddos were there as well. They are from Arkansas too.


Pretty baby girl posing with the pumpkins. I just love fall!



I'm torn on which picture to have blown up for her room.





I think this is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment