Thursday, October 29, 2009

Family Farm

A couple of weeks ago our church went to Family Farm for a fellowship. This was Micah's first time to actually meet farm animals. It was so cute. Out of all of the animals, she was scared of the sheep that they had there. Not sure why, but when we got her close to it, she started crying. She did however love the pony!


This is Micah eating some hay. It's funny how they get so intrigued with the small things.



Micah and her friend Addi from church. Micah already knows how to share. I'm such a proud mom!

Not sure what she's doing here, just hanging out.


I think Addi wanted that particular piece of hay that Micah had.



They had the cutest little train for the little kids to ride. Micah didn't actually ride it, we just sat her in it for a picture.






The goat really liked Micah's shoes.



There is the cute pony that Micah liked.



My adorable baby and cute husband. I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment