Monday, August 27, 2012

Destin 2012

We went to Destin, FL last week and had a blast!  It rained the first two days we were there, so we hit up the outlet mall.  We spend a lot less money at the beach when it doesn't rain :)  I'm always amazed at how quickly the week goes by.  I'm already ready to start planning for next year!!

We drove straight through to Destin and back home and I couldn't have asked for my kiddos to have been better.  Micah just hung out watching her dvd's the whole time and Brandt slept a lot (thank goodness)

My sister and her boyfriend came with us to help with the kids and I am so thankful that they did..I don't think they minded coming to the beach to help babysit.

Here are a few pics of our trip...enjoy!



 These were the flip flop shirts I made them before our trip...I'm kind of addicted to appliques right now.



















No comments:

Post a Comment