Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy 4th!


My beautiful babies on the 4th of July!





I went in to tuck Micah in before I went to bed the other night and this is what I found!  Notice all of her animals behind her headboard and then the one bunny laying down above her head all covered up! This girl loves her animals...she knows if one is missing too...I love that about her!


This cute, little chunk took his first big boy bath in the laundry room sink the other day!  Disregard the paint stains on the sink...I wash paint brushes in that sink as well, and now I can't get the paint off the sink..oh well, it's just the laundry room......by the way, he loves his new bath. I have to put towels around the sink now because he splashes so much! I just love every single ounce of this little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment