For my moms birthday last week, we all surprised her by showing up at church. Even Keeli and Kyle came in and surprised her...the goal...to make her cry...mission accomplished! :) It was a good cry. It has been years since her whole family was at church with her. Josh was the only one who couldn't make it because he is the new youth pastor for Sharon Baptist Church and needed to be there...he just met up with as at lunch.
Wow, our family is getting big!
We had our LAST Warford prom. I can't believe my baby brother is a senior! He looked so handsome!
This pic is priceless! Dad giving his kids money...he jokes that all he is a human ATM!
Super hero dodgeball with our new youth group...we are so excited to be serving at Sharon and can't wait to see what God does with this group of kids!
By the way, I realized after playing dodgeball that even though I think I can play with 16 yr olds, my body is definately not 16 anymore. I was hurting for a whole week after this game!



No comments:
Post a Comment