Leslie, my sister in law, made Brandt's wreath...I absolutely love it!
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Preggo update and my lady bug!
I'm a little late posting all of these, but I haven't been that motivated to blog due to just being tired and lazy. :) Here are some pics of Brandts nursery. His room is so little, but I think it turned out great. I had his bumper custom made and my mom made his bed skirt. My mother in law gave me the picture above his bed...it's a little boy riding a rocking horse and then the outline of the pic is a saddle bronc rider. (I had to ask Josh if I was saying that right)

Leslie, my sister in law, made Brandt's wreath...I absolutely love it!

Leslie, my sister in law, made Brandt's wreath...I absolutely love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment