Wednesday, August 24, 2011

what can I say





Wow, my last post was June 2....I haven't felt all that great and have been extremely tired the last few months...at least thats my excuse. I am now 25 weeks preggo and I now feel wonderful. I have my energy back, which this is about the same time I started feeling good with Micah too.

We have been doing a lot, we went to the beach with my family, which was so much fun. Micah has gone fishing multiple times with her daddy. And we just went to the lake for the first time this summer with all of Josh's family.

We just finalized a baby boy name, however the order is still not finalized. Brandt Kaleb or Kaleb Brandt...we are probably going to call him Brandt.

Sorry this post is so random, just trying to catch up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment