I love micah's expression in this picture! That girl cracks me up!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Where do I start!
Where do I begin???? We have been soo busy these last few months, that I just realized I haven't blogged in almost two months. We have gone through a lot over the last months and God has worked on my heart so much! ( although it has been hard learning the lessons I am, I'm thankful for everything that I have gone through) (maybe later I can add details) I'm asking for prayers as we (mostly me) are going through crazzzyyy emotions right now and that I can rest in God's peace and trust Him with every aspect of my life! Switching gears - I can't end a post without a few pics! We had a baby shower for a friend a church and this was the first cake I made for someone outside of my family. It turned out ok, but I hope to continue to get better! I just love planning for cakes.
My sweet Micah and her best friend (and cousin) Tilly Jade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment