Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let the Holidays Begin!

I was able to get my Christmas decorations up on Black Friday...I chose not to wake upat 2 30 in the morning and go shopping with my crazy sisters and mom! ha! I think that this is my favorite tree and decorations to date!



Nothing like a little Christmas in the kitchen!



The stairs!




My Chandelier in the dining room



Mantle




Our TREE!



We had a photo shoot at my moms for thanksgiving! This pic cracks me up because Micah is coughing and I'm not sure what Tilly is looking at in the tree! Love those girls.



Pretty, stinkin cute!


This one made the Christmas card this year!



say "Cheese"







Micah loves helping me cook in the kitchen! I love our matching aprons. Mine says "queen of the kitchen" and micahs says "taste tester"






Family shot!


Big Family shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment