Monday night we had so much fun! Some of our friends came over for dinner and they have little miss Anna Morie, she is so cute! Micah's 4 months older than Anna, but they had so much fun playing!
And I was so proud of Micah for not trying to take her paci. (since we are on week 3 of no paci. Yay!)

They kissed each other...so sweet!

Micah found this pink beanie in her closet the other night and now she insists that she wears it all day. She even took her nap with it today. I just love this kid!



I think this pic is my favorite...she is so pouty and beautiful in this! LOVE IT!


I've also been working on a few projects. I was wanting a small side table for our living room but haven't found the right size yet. I mentioned this to my mother in law and she had one. It is perfect.
This is the before pic

This is the after picture. I distressed it and I think it turned out great!


Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment