Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

Our first BIG, family vacation! Please be prepared for picture overload. We took about 500 pics but I finally dwindled them down to around 200. I've been told by my loving husband, that I'm still not allowed to print them all...but it's so hard to decide when you have such a gorgeous little girl.

We went to Pensacola, Florida, with some of our really good friends, Brent and Celice. Needless to say, we someone how managed to not take any pics together. We were so busy taking pics of Micah we forgot. However, we had a great time and I cannot wait to go back. Maybe another trip in September ;)












Notice her expression as she is walking on the sand. This was her first real day on the beach. It took her a while to get used to the sand but by the end of the trip, she was a pro at walking on it.

















Josh thought it would be fun to dig Micah a whole in the sand. I think she kind of liked it.





Family pic time. Celice and Brent took this pics of us. I couldn't be more proud of how they turned out.


This would have been the perfect picture if only Micah would have smiled!







Yum, yum...sand!














I just love this man so much! I am so blessed to have him as my husband and partner in life!








1 comment:

  1. Girl I love them all, and I have a great suggestion! I just found a few weeks ago that Winkflash.com prints awesome pics and they are dirt cheap. Right now they are running 5 cent 4x6 pics. I actually just had our family pic of the 4 of us walking on the beach last year blown up to an 11x14 and got it printed at winkflash.com for $4.99. You should really check it out. It may allow you to get all your pics printed! Great pics, I would have a hard time picking too.

    ReplyDelete